JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

oh hail JJFP.com

Jazzy Julie

Man, I've been here for a year and it's a routine....I started getting scared when Tim changed it from "we'll come back for I am Legend" to "may come back"....

ahha wow, time to catch up...

oh, and I was so hyped because Chamillionaire gave big props to Will in an interview last week...he was saying if he'd give one hip-hop honor to one person, who would it be? and he said if not 2pac...then Will...

"I know it sounds crazy but he did his thing in hip hop and now he's doing his thing in movies...with the model image down"

and i had nowhere to post about it arghhhhh

Edited by Bob

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're basically saying you're a better fan just because you are on this board. That's funny man.

Yo dude, ease up Julie a little. It sounds to me like the person that asked the address wasn't that serious. Of course everyone has the right to ask anything they want, but its hard know when to take someone seriously over the net because you can't hear their tone of voice. Julie isn't sayin she is a better fan just because she comes on this forum, but merely that 99% of everyone on the WS board are just teenage girls that think he is hot or dudes that just listened to Switch for the first time and decided to check it out. This forum is a place for people that are Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince fans, that have been down with his music since Rock the House.

On topic-

Definitely missed this site a lot yall. Tim, don't ever scare us like that again haha. For real, this place has been a forum ever since I joined and I hope that it will continue to help peeps realize what great hip hop came from JJFP.

BTW

Chief- just keep workin at it, one day...one day... :thumbsup:

Edited by bart5

So you're basically saying you're a better fan just because you are on this board. That's funny man.

Yo dude, ease up Julie a little. It sounds to me like the person that asked the address wasn't that serious. Of course everyone has the right to ask anything they want, but its hard know when to take someone seriously over the net because you can't hear their tone of voice. Julie isn't sayin she is a better fan just because she comes on this forum, but merely that 99% of everyone on the WS board are just teenage girls that think he is hot or dudes that just listened to Switch for the first time and decided to check it out. This forum is a place for people that are Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince fans, that have been down with his music since Rock the House.

Maybe the WS board was full of teenage girls some time ago, or people who didn't know too much about Will, but now it's different. Sometimes there are pointless topics, but that happens in every forum, like in this one for example. I've seen people spamming here too. It's not so strange. But if you go to ws.com now you'll find a cool place with nice people, some of them are members on jjfp.com too. The site is very updated, and there are loads of interesting threads. The problem here is that you think that site hasn't changed, and you'll hate it forever although y'all don't know what's going on there right now. There are good members on there, believe it or not, and like I said people who don't want a good relationship between the two sites are not so good fans.

Treu ws.com Clientelle so to speak maybe a little better now. But just wait til the new movie hits. A ton more silly fans will join and talk crap. It'll happen hear a little but obviously more so there.