JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

will's next projet

diehardwill

• Members
hey yo top dawg, if anything comes up new for will please do not fail to let us know please. i really want will to choose his roles more seriously now. i think he should do away with the summer blockbuster star status for now or 'mr. july' and go for real challenging stuff like 'ali'. i want will to get an oscar in the best actor category before he turns 40 or what do u think? probably a physcological thriller or an epic drama.

• Members
yeah, i mean if he goes on this way he'll just be taken in hollywood as an object that can be used to sell summer bolkbusters. he should follow the likes of denzel, robert deniro, sean penn, tom hanks amonst others who act in big hit movies and indy flicks. the latter project the actor more than the film and its good for will at this point in his career

i liked the idea of a star is born , i also really like the idea of that guy that travelled the world (i forget his name), but Will could do a really good perfromance in that and do a bit of action b4 he gets too old. I think the guy was Wills idol too, he could pull off another Ali.

[quote=the real big willie,Aug 21 2004, 11:13 PM]I have said this for a while.
I wanna see him play a bad guy. I mean really evil type dude...............but I still want him to win too.

I think Will being bad would be better than him being good. He has the eyes to play a good bad guy.[/quote]
:ditto:

As far as Will's movie projects go, he doesn't have anything scheduled yet, just a lot of rumors. The most persisent rumor has him doing the life story of Chris Gardener, a self-made millionaire from Chicago. Premiere Magazine(June '04) has a piece saying that Will, George Clooney and Leonardo DiCaprio are rumored to be doing a movie called Syriana.

Will has publicly stated that he would like to do a few more action-
blockbuster movies for the next few years.

You can get all the movie internet buzz/rumor mill at [url="http://movies.com"]Movies.com[/url]