• Will Smith/Fresh Prince
    • Black Thought
    • Cassidy
    • Beanie Siegel
    • Freeway
    • Young Guns
    • Gillie da Kid
    • other

What a freakin' joke! None of them cats even deserved 2 be mentioned in the same sentence as FP. Black Thought is the only other emcee with undeniable skill. None of them other guys even said anything intellegent in a song 2 the best of my knowledge.

I think on allhiphop.com 30% voted for Beanie Siegel :thumbdown: ...21 % for Will and third was Cassidy I think with 10%...It surprised me that Black Thought was low on the listing...as most of you I would have put him on second place after Will!!! I will search for the link and then post it...I thin we'll have to put a propaganda video on youtube with the title King of Philly with snippets of all music videos of Will Smith aka Fresh Prince! It would be dope if someone does it! These fools nowadays have to realize who is really the king of philly!

• 4 weeks later...

I think on allhiphop.com 30% voted for Beanie Siegel :thumbdown: ...21 % for Will and third was Cassidy I think with 10%...It surprised me that Black Thought was low on the listing...as most of you I would have put him on second place after Will!!! I will search for the link and then post it...I thin we'll have to put a propaganda video on youtube with the title King of Philly with snippets of all music videos of Will Smith aka Fresh Prince! It would be dope if someone does it! These fools nowadays have to realize who is really the king of philly!

I doubt the caliber of people voting actually have a respectable history and taste in Hip-Hop. I mean, Beanie Siegel...come on? Sure, some people like him, but who can really consider him one of the best?? It's cool that FP is 2nd on the list, but if Beanie Siegel is at the top and Black Thought isn't anywhere near it...who can really take it seriously? I'd love 2 know who actually voted for Young Gunz on this board...ha ha.