Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Fresh Prince Of Lompoc

Ale

dsc04237.jpg

dsc04239.jpg

dsc04240.jpg

dsc04242.jpg

Damn, Will Smith’s son is a hottie!

Perezcious reader had a run-in with the actor on Thursday, and he was kind enough to send us some pics and tell us about the doting dad known as Big Willy.

“Will Smith travelled up the California Coast today to the lackluster town of Lompoc, CA, today. He went to see his son Trey Smith, play his first game of Football for the Oaks Christina Academy. On the field after the game was also Wayne Gretzky, whose son Trevor Gretzky, plays alongside Trey Smith. After the game, Will embraced Trey, and showed true support for Trey in this venture. Will mentioned to some fans that he won’t be able to see many games this year, because he is shooting his next flick, Clint Howl this autumn.”

http://perezhilton.com/?p=4766

Actor Will Smith turns heads at Huyck

By Bo Poertner/Managing Editor

No need to hang around when your school's junior varsity football team is losing its first game of the season by a big margin.

So freshman spectator Brittany Reeves was leaving Lompoc's Huyck Stadium with a girlfriend Thursday when she glanced up into the visitors' section.

There, with the afternoon sun shining in his eyes, was a familiar face.

A very familiar face.

Brittany, 15, would have recognized that face anywhere.

Even in Lompoc.

Even at Huyck Stadium.

It was a face she had seen many, many times - on the silver screen.

“We were like, ‘Whoa, that's Will Smith.'”

Indeed, it was. The actor was with his wife, Jada. An older woman they called “Grandma” was there handing out cookies and making friends among the starry-eyed teenagers gathering in the stands.

Oh, and a bodyguard.

The bodyguard kept Brittany a few seats away from Smith.

“They told us not to bug him,” she said.

But Brittany was within talking distance, so she asked for an autograph, to which Smith politely declined.

He explained that there were too many people and he was there to watch his son, Trey, who was helping Oaks Christian High School of Thousand Oaks kick some Lompoc butt, 26-7.

“He was nice. He wasn't mean or anything, like ‘Get away, I'm busy.'”

Brittany was soooo excited.

“Because it's Will Smith, and I, like, love that dude,” she explained patiently. “He plays good in movies.”

She knows he plays good in movies; she's seen them all.

Over and over. Again and again.

“He looked older in ‘Pursuit of Happyness.' When I saw him yesterday he looked younger.”

So there was nothing to do but aim her cell phone camera and click away.

Smith smiled obligingly, holding one hand up to keep the sun out of his eyes.

“He said it was nice to see me.”

By Friday, of course, word had circulated on the Lompoc High School campus at that Will Smith had visited.

Brittany's mother, Cathleen Clark, an instructional assistant at the school, said it was all anyone talked about.

“The whole school was just excited today over him coming. It was just the talk of the town,” she said.

Of course, there were doubters. But Brittany had pictures.

And those photos will be proudly displayed on Brittany's “My Space” page.

Oh, and what about that rumor that hockey-guy Wayne Gretzky was at the game, too.

“Yeah, I think he was,” Clark said.

Bo Poertner can be reached at 737-1053 or bpoertner@lompoc

record.com.

http://www.lompocrecord.com/articles/2007/...oast/news05.txt