JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

rating the tracks!

Hero1

Errrmmm...
i would give a 10 to Will2k, cause it was the Will Smith record which made me to buy all his albums and which made me a big fan of him!!!!
and chasing forever also deserves 10, cause its the best song on BWS...everything is perfect on that song.

The whole Codered album deserves 10 Points!! All Will tracks deserve 10 points!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :rock:

greetings from turkey!!!!!

[quote=Da Brakes,Aug 22 2004, 04:55 AM]I think I'm gonna make a CD of all the samples used on the album and aftre each one put the BWS track it relates to!![/quote]
Brakes U might have 2 make that a double disc, cuz they used a lot of material. That would be something cool 2 do. I'd definately wanna copy of that.

• Members
:dj: well here is my review of just a few songs.

big willie style-7

dont say nothin-8

its all good- 9.5

i loved you- 7.5

act like u know- 10

1,000 kisses- 9.5

block party- 10

I cant stop- 7

black suites comin- 8.5

wild wild west- 8

will2k-6.5

men in black- 6

code red- 7

how da beat goes- 8.5

potnas- 10

miami- 7

miami latin remix- 9

summertime- 9

summertime remix- 7.5

boom! shake da room- 10

Ring my bell-8

you saw my blinker- 6

Magnificent Jazzy Jeff -5

Somethin' Like Dis-8.5

Boom! Shake the Room [Street Remix]- 4.5

I Wanna Rock -8

this is what I rate these songs buts thats just me. Since I'm a dj I probably look at them different then others. ANd plus I grew up listening to will smith. Because my uncle was into it and thats all i ever listened to. when i was like 5 whn everyone else listened to sesame street or something.

[quote=mixenmasta.b,Aug 25 2004, 10:06 AM][quote=DefCEM,Aug 25 2004, 08:54 AM] Errrmmm...
i would give a 10 to Will2k, cause it was the Will Smith record which made me to buy all his albums and which made me a big fan of him!!!![/quote]
I have to agree :dj: [/quote]
word...but it wasn't the song that made me buy the album..i heard Jiggy first i think...but that song is a classic new years anthem and its one of my favs on Willenium