Hero1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

DJ JAZZY JEFF & THE FRESH PRINCE

"SUMMERTIME 2007"

1. DJ Jazzy Jeff's Still Summertime Remix (Radio Edit)

2. DJ Jazzy Jeff's SoleFul Remix

3. DJ Jazzy Jeff's Still Summertime Remix

4. Original 1991 Album Version

a2fd_1.JPG

Yeah, it's pritty much the same video over the new baseline beat with Jazzy's scratches at the beginning;)

Lovin the new beat :wickedwisdom:

except for that baseline, he basically stripped the real high pitch off the track for most of the song...and uses those keys that he was playing on every performance Will did in 2005...Live 8, Mandella...all of those performances he used those keys when Will would talk an intro into the song...

I like it...

but ya, WHY AT THE END OF SUMMER?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I've got a week before college again, and it's depressing to know the summer is saying goodbye....

• Admin

I imagine its being released end of summer because it takes time for labels to get release dates on singles etc..may take 3 months to get 1 which delays things.. anyway its great there is a new jjfp video and single!