JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will helps Britney

Hero1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Britney did stupid things Bcos she had very difficult times, that's the same thing that happens to us in desperate moments. the pressure of the press asking her constantly about her virginity, the Justin thing, people saying her she's a bad singer----->she waz booed in Brazil (Rock in Rio) because she can't sing live...

people r now questioning her talent, and how does she react?, my answer: she creates another person to show to the people, when I see her in the videos or somewhere around I think she is another person, not the one in the video, she looks so prefabricated. And I think music videos is to show an artist like the artist is, real.

mayb I'm just exaggerating :dunno: , but I miss the Baby One More Time times.

I really hope that Will Smith guide her, Fresh Prince has been in this industry for a long time and he knows many things about life. She needs personal help and I see in Will a teacher for her.

Guest Prince
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Aug 23 2004, 07:44 PM]no bigted Britney is still a virgin......................................... HAHAHAHA!!!! :roll:[/quote]
Am I missing the joke? :dunno: