JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

back from Europe

sonic1988

so yay, I'm back. I went to Italy and spent a little bit of time in London as well. It was a fun two weeks (and was a lot more comfortable after the jet-lag wore off). London was fun, but very expensive for me because of the US dollar to British pound transfer. Since I was going there for only 9 hours, I tried to get a little JJFP brunch together, but Brakes, couldn't do it, I know Kev is away, and Julie told me she's really far from London, so it unfortunately fell through. I did wear the JJFP t-shirt in London, I went to Abbey Road and basically hung around there for a little while (Its the St. John's Wood stop on the tube in case anyone is curious of the location). I went to Massa Italy, which is a resort town in Italy, my dad had a conducting job there hence why we went. The place was great, we then went down to Naples, which was okay at best. It was kind of dirty and the city is pretty poor. Then I went to Rome which was better, but was annoying due to the tourists. I went to Avelino (roughly 1/8th of me is from there) The Vatacian, Pompeii, The Collessium, and a few other places that I can't remember right now.

That's basically my vacation, and expect a lot of pics to show up in the pictures threads.