JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

K.Smith feat Omarion - Betterman

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

If he wants to separate himself from Will he shouldn't use the rap name "K.Smith" Choose something else. He sounds like a young 50 cent..which is frankly..horrible. Look I don't like any of the rap today so its no shock that I don't like K.Smith.. Maybe a lot of these young kids will think he's dope, sounds like he's struck a chord with the b2k audience.. To each his own :shrug:

it's not bad. but yes, it's like a lot of the songs out there right now. I have a doubt, why is his last name Smith? I mean, he should have his father's last name, right?

Edited by Sandy

it's not bad. but yes, it's like a lot of the songs out there right now. I have a doubt, why is his last name Smith? I mean, he should have his father's last name, right?

Well, if his mother's Will's sister (is it?) then maybe they have her name (if the father isn't around?) otherwise if it's a relation of Jada I guess smith is a very common name!?

• Admin

Well, if his mother's Will's sister (is it?) then maybe they have her name (if the father isn't around?) otherwise if it's a relation of Jada I guess smith is a very common name!?

No he is the son of Will's sister's husband..so his name shouldn't be Smith at all.. thats a very good point

No he is the son of Will's sister's husband..so his name shouldn't be Smith at all.. thats a very good point

so he's the son of will's sister's husband, but not will's sister's child?

so shouldn't be called smith unless his sisters husband is called smith yeah???

People, Smith is a nice last name!, I just dont get the point of the discussion. It shouldnt affect the song itself which is the core of this topic, isnt it?.

so he's the son of will's sister's husband, but not will's sister's child?

so shouldn't be called smith unless his sisters husband is called smith yeah???

I've never understood that myself Jonny, I always thought he was Will's sister's son, lol.

His sister must've been/be married for a long time, (or a long time ago) b/c I remember seeing Kyle around in the early 90's and stuff, which doesn't really mean anything but I never got the impression he wasn't born into the family, guess we'll find out sooner or later, but Tim always says he's his brother-in-law's son. :shrug:

• Admin

Really? I know Will's sister Ellen only got married a few years ago.. I assumed Kyle must be her husbands son because I'd never heard of Kyle at all until a couple of years ago.. have you got any photos of him when he was younger?

No, you are probably right Ash..looks like Kyle's been will's nephew for a while.. so who is he the son of.. if it's will's sisters he shouldn't be named smith right?

actually I always thought he was his older sister's son, Pam....he may just be one of many kids who has his mom's name for whatever reason.... you never know.

i have seen pics of him with Will and Jada when he was smaller, and there was also a shot of him on one of Will's biographies when Will and Sheree were dating (they mistook him for Trey)

...If he plans on being famous it'll probably be known sooner or later.