JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

K.Smith feat Omarion - Betterman

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we are saying we don't hate it. So it probably means it'll be a decent hit, and Omarion is on board so that is good for a push for K.Smith.

But if this hinders Will Smiths rep as now being known as a 2nd generation artist then i'll be highly dissapointed. K.Smith has a huge shadow to fill though by anyones book

Well I remember that Enrique Iglesias started in music using another name, because he is the son of Julio Iglesias, a big latin singer, known worldwide, and he wanted to get success by his own. As soon as people reocnized and liked his music then he admitted to be his son, and now nobody would even care, theres a lot of fans of him who really love him for his own effort. K Smith doesnt have to be in the shadow of Will, they dont look alike, their style is pretty different and what he needs its to get reconigtion for his talents, and not for his uncles.

Ok, I dislike the guy. Don't know why but he just seems so ''spoiled'' to me. Would he be where he is today,

without will smith ? Who is producing this ? Overbrook. Sure it's a decent song, catchy, not bad. But not my cup of tea tbh,

same stuff we get nowadays, commercial rap. And I don't think he's that talented, if he was, he wouldn't need the help of will smith.

Well, i bet if will was ur uncle and u were a rapper, i bet all i have that u would be needing his production company, at least to start. Thats not something we need top discuss because its a matter of plain logic. Maybe Will offered him the help. And its not as if overbrook is def jam or sumthing.

Well I remember that Enrique Iglesias started in music using another name, because he is the son of Julio Iglesias, a big latin singer, known worldwide, and he wanted to get success by his own. As soon as people recognized and liked his music then he admitted to be his son, and now nobody would even care, theres a lot of fans of him who really love him for his own effort.

Man, Enrique will never be as great as his father, but I have to admit he is not a bad singer.

About Kyle Smith, I'm with Typhoon. This guy will have to work harder.