JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Movies are so Bittersweet

KevTastic

Always great to see a Will Film, but its also a feeling that he could have made an album instead. I could have happily got on with life without seeing say The Legend of Bagger Vance or maybe even Hitch which i loved.

Producing is a strange one. I don't think in a lot of cases you need to be that talented to be one. Just good with money.

Maybe Direction in films could be an option for him.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, 2 be honest, FP's movie don't really excite me until the week they come out. I like all of them (some more than others) but i really could care less about anymore movies. I don't even keep up with the movie news. Partly because i possibly don't want 2 be excited about them for a year before they come out. I just want music. That's all i ever really wanted. I don't think i'll ever get truely hyped up for another FP way in advance until BB3 or MIIIB.

Yeah, 2 be honest, FP's movie don't really excite me until the week they come out. I like all of them (some more than others) but i really could care less about anymore movies. I don't even keep up with the movie news. Partly because i possibly don't want 2 be excited about them for a year before they come out. I just want music. That's all i ever really wanted. I don't think i'll ever get truely hyped up for another FP way in advance until BB3 or MIIIB.

I totally agree with you in this point, AJ. A news about an upcoming album would exite me more than all the news about his upcoming movies.