JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Kanye and 50 fight for the 9/11

VIsqo

Well now Kanye is quoted as saying "Well, I'll say this...please, please 50, when I outsell you, don't stop making music. I really like it"

AHAHHA. awesome kanye.

lol i saw that, it was on the friday night project, it was so funny. Kanye also said he didnt wanna mess with 50 coz hes a big intimidating guy.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now Kanye is quoted as saying "Well, I'll say this...please, please 50, when I outsell you, don't stop making music. I really like it"

AHAHHA. awesome kanye.

lol i saw that, it was on the friday night project, it was so funny. Kanye also said he didnt wanna mess with 50 coz hes a big intimidating guy.

ahah yes...

BUT THEY PERFORMED TOGETHER LAST NIGHT??????

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.5615...erform-together

there's a video and all...aha WOW. 50 is also shaking diddy and jay-z's hands not even a week after saying he didn't like diddy or jay

irony.

**sniff sniff** Can anybody else smell a publicity stunt?? :look:

you'd want to believe so...

but then 50's ego is too big for something like that..

idk I just think alot of this is 50 trying to appeal to those who like united hip hop/kanye but then he wants to flip flop back as this hard, uber-macho gangsta rapper.

wait...I GOT IT...

50 Cent=John Kerry.

:yeahthat:

Brakes, are u suggesting that 50 Cent, the greatest lyricist of our time, is doing something fake? ...something phoney just 2 get attention and or record sales out of lil' suburban kids? NEVER!! SAY IT AIN'T SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................

Brakes, are u suggesting that 50 Cent, the greatest lyricist of our time, is doing something fake? ...something phoney just 2 get attention and or record sales out of lil' suburban kids? NEVER!! SAY IT AIN'T SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................

Yeah Brakes i thought you were smarter than that

Here's a small article I found...

50_cent_kanye_west_GI.jpg

50 Cent Reignites Feud With Kanye West

50 recently said that Kanye "sucks" and "he sounds like a robot."

Friday, August 31, 2007

Rapper 50 Cent has reignited his feud with Kanye West, insisting the hip-hop star "sucks."

The rap rivals have been trading insults since they realized their new albums would be released on the same day next month.

It was thought they had put their differences aside after performing a song together at a New York gig recently.

However, 50 Cent - real name Curtis Jackson – is brewing trouble with the Chicago-bred MC, reports AllHipHop.com

He says, "It's friendly feud but its not possible for Kanye to beat me. It's the teddy bear vs. the gorilla. Kanye sucks. I'm going to be honest, he sounds like a robot."

SOURCE