JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

BNF2K7 Video Casting

• Admin

PA: JAZZY JEFF VIDEO CASTING!

Video casting in Philly for Dj Jazzy Jeff's "Brand New Funk" music video featuring Petey Crack.

The casting will take place on Saturday from 1PM to 3PM at 617 E Passyunk Ave..between South st and Bainbridge. ...For additional information email at sharkfilms.casting@gmail.com

Mikal Kamil

CEO

Dan Levin

Senior VP of Business Affairs

3Kingdoms

Phone: 215-425-2552

"LET'S MAKE HISTORY"

looks like a music video for BNF2k7 is on its way :wickedwisdom:

AHHH!!! I gotta work 2!! That sucks!! I'm the boss so i suppose i could change it. But with the home office looking at me under a microscope, it would be a real bad idea. I wish had more of a warning.

It's great that he's doing a video...but where waz this idea 3 months ago?!?! On top of that, why "BNF2K7"?? It's the weakest track on the album. It's the only average song on the whole album.

• Admin

BNF2K7 has got the most traction on radio tho.. and peedi crack may mean mtv bet etc are more likely to play it than say cl smooth or big daddy kane such is the state of hip hop.. so I'm not that opposed to the idea..

• 2 weeks later...

AHHH!!! I gotta work 2!! That sucks!! I'm the boss so i suppose i could change it. But with the home office looking at me under a microscope, it would be a real bad idea. I wish had more of a warning.

It's great that he's doing a video...but where waz this idea 3 months ago?!?! On top of that, why "BNF2K7"?? It's the weakest track on the album. It's the only average song on the whole album.

U are right Aj... I dont understand the reason to make a video 3 months after the album was released.. and video is for BNF2K7... I don't like that song, it's the only song that I skip everytime I listen to TROM..