JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

best live

sonic1988

who do you think does the best live job??

I say that the best in my opinion is the beastie boys at least when it comes to rap because they record together so what you hear on the albumn you hear on stage. will is good but he does alot of talking which is good and all it gets the crowd pumped up but will (at least in the videos I've seen) he dosen't do the entire song, but he is my second fav.!!!

Never seen many rap acts live in person. Only Run DMC and Goldie Lookin Chain.

But i saw Beastie's live on MTv and they put on one hell of a show, and play their own instruments too which is pretty cool.

Can't beat JJ+FP tho as far as what I've seen on TV

I've seen a good bit of groups live. Most Hip-Hop groups/artists can't bring the same energy or clarity that their songs do on their albums. Here's a list of the best performers i've seen live in person.

JJ+FP, TLC, Kris Kross, Black Eyed Peas, Wyclef

Other notable acts, Pharsyde, De La Soul, City High, Destiny's Child, Jorunalist, Jermaine Dupri, Musiq.

Ms. Jade waz okay but her voice waz just incredibly 2 high and not like on her album.

Ludacris...well, let's just say i wanted he show 2 end...and this waz b4 i really didn't like him.