JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Live Free or Die Hard

Mike

Id like to first say that im a HUGE die hard fan and i just saw the 4th installment tongiht. what i have to say is that it is good, but could have been better. it was almost out of its element, its all about cyber terrorists. basically people messing up the world hacking things. and thats really the problem, its a good plot and all, its just that how is john mcclane going to fight a hacker? which is where i think it lacks, there is action though. i just feel like in the other ones everyone had bombs and sruch and it was more personal. PERSONAL, thats what it lacked. i think that there lacked personality in it. it was good, i think im being harsh since im such big fan and expected alot. especially since it got good reviews. which is suprising for a sequal, let alone an action movie.

7.5/10

• Members

can't wait to see it but premiere in my country is on 2nd of August:S

I watched the movie yesterday. If you ask me it's a very very good action movie, great action. It's a worthy sequel of the Die Hard franchise. And I'm personally hope that there's a possibility to make a 5th movie. I read Willis would do another one.

The only negative aspect is the fact that the movie is pg-13, which means no blood and censored lines. The last thing doesn't matter, 'cause we have the german synchronisation, but the fact that they are shooting with weapons all the time and almost no blood is to see, disappoints me. Die Hard movies were always a little bit harder. This point is now missing, and I'm hoping for an unrated dvd in november or december.

But it's still a great action movie. Go to the cinema and have a good time watching Bruce Willis beating the terrorists. And enjoy a funny appearence by Kevin Smith, a.k.a. Silent Bob and the director of Jersey Girl.

I kind of think it sucks. The first one and the third ones are still way best, while the second one is pretty bad. The new is just sad.

i wouldnt say that, the second one was good too. the new one is good too, i just dont think its as good, definatily not sad.

for the unrated dvd comment, i dont think they would add blood and curses would they? usually on the urated dvds nothing is really different, its just a label to make people buy it

The PG-13 was a big turnoff for me but I heard it's actually pretty awesome. Love the Die Hard movies.

God Blessa!

I heard that.

But the fourth movie was supposed to be about Hans Grubers Son going after Lucy McClane. There was a videogame with the whold plot. He's back in LA, with Reginald VelJohnsons Character and Dick Thoenberg (the press guy).

They literally did the wrong plot.

• Members

The PG-13 was a big turnoff for me but I heard it's actually pretty awesome. Love the Die Hard movies.

God Blessa!

I heard that.

But the fourth movie was supposed to be about Hans Grubers Son going after Lucy McClane. There was a videogame with the whold plot. He's back in LA, with Reginald VelJohnsons Character and Dick Thoenberg (the press guy).

They literally did the wrong plot.

I loved it. The plot that you were talking about sounds good but it would hae seemed kinda lame since Hans's brother was in the last one. I really like this moie but would hae liked an R raating im gonna get that unrated dvd.

awesome movie.. never thought they could make a movie that's as good as the prequels.. but they did it.. great action.. decent plot.. a great john mcclane and a good cast (first and foremost mary elizabeth winstead.. darn she's cute).. and a whole load of humour.. can't wait to see it again.. and even though the lack of blood didn't really annoy me, an unrated version dvd would be nice