JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Whats Going On In My Life

Turntable

I havent been on here that much for the last few months, and I thought I might explain to ya'lll why..

In the last three years of my life, I've been through allota bull****, which lead to depression and panic attack's. A big reasons for that is ever since I came here, my parents say "We gonna go back", but they never said when, it could be one yerar or one month.. So it was the most insecure thing for me ever. That came allong with allot of issues and problems fammily members had with theyrself and each other.

As some of ya'lll might know, about 5 month's ago my and my girlfriend (Who lives in Germany, 3 hgours away from here) got together, after we been best friends for two years.

Now, it's pretty sure my parents are gonna move this year, back to zwitserland. Again, it could be anytime.. 8 months, or one month. I cant go back there, caus of the school. It's much more difficult there, so I would have to repeat about 3 years. I got two options. Stay alone here, or stay at Maike's (my gf) house (That school transfer would wok, to germany). As ya'll might understand the second is my choice. I'm going there in five weeks. Ya'll can imagine that caused allot of drama in the past few months, with everybody involved.

But yeah.. It's hard, but I think it's the right thing to do. Sometimes you gotta go, and start from scracth, aint it?

Just thought I'd let ya'll know. Peace.

Thats what I thought. Thanks for the support, its is rare these days. I'll try to get on here more often, I miss ya'll. I mostly swim against the grain, but ya'll still a fam to me.

I've been on more and more because I'm on vacation so I personally didn't notice your lack of posts, but thanks for the update.

Edited by sonic1988

Well Turntable u know me I wish you the best! Yea man ya need to clear your head. I'm sure you made the right choice dude!

Yo, man check your emails every now and again! I cant send ya anything when your box is full :lol:

• 1 month later...