JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO WILL & JEFF!

3cookies

just wanna say that I hope everyone has a fantastic Father's Day with your daddies, and if you are a dad, I hope you have a wonderful day.. Its a wonderful thing celebrating this special day with ouR dads. I've never had the opportunity to celebrate Father's Day with a dad, so I can only imagine how special it must be for you guys... enjoy and give ur dads a hugg from your play sis Cookie... and somebody, please eat a piece of cake for me !!! please.

haha..

happy FATHERS DAY TO JAZZYJEFF AND FRESH PRINCE!!!

xo,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

I don't believe Will and Jeff should get special mention in your thread. My dad was a dad way before them... but my dad wasn't too much of a dad. What a dilemma.

Ok, how about this:

"Happy Father's Day to Fathers! And Will and Jeff!"

God Blessa!

Edited by Silver Tiger

The site is dedicateded to WILL AND JEFF AINT IT!!! Then I have a right to Wish them a happy Father's day If I choose to,.. just as I have for many years that I've been on Will and Jeff's sites....

so dont tell me what to do on a public site thats for fans. What realy should happen is for TIM to stop all of the negative crap from ppl gettin cut down from idiots for no reason like this. Theres never been such negative comments on the site before, than Ive seen recent and I think you are out of line... Its too bad that your father was the way he was, but my father was no better, thats no reason to crush my well wishes to Will & Jeff and their families..

well, I was in a horrible car accident a couple days ago, and I guess Its hard 4 me to take it as a joke, when im just thankful to be able to wish them a happy Father's day.. and it didnt seem like a joke to me...

xo,

cookie

:sigh:

:sinking:

I finally get to use emoticons! What a shame it had to be these two though. All I've got to say is JEEZ cookies! I've joked more and more on this board over the years. This truly is sad because your lack of recognition to this means something terrible... It means I'm not the JJFP Message Board star that I thought I was!

Also, did you call me an idiot? I mean, you can if you want but I would never call YOU an idiot...

beeeeeagull_1.jpg

God Blessa!

Edited by Silver Tiger

sorry for caling you an idiot. I didn't look to see who posted it, nor have i been on the board long enough to see there had been jokes floating on the board. thats the cutest pic of the doggie with his little wee wee poking out. lol...

haha... im being silly, but u know its all love lil bruh ...

tim... I was on the interstate 5 southbound and traffic was jam packed travelling about 50 - 60 mph, but slowed down then we all came to a halt. I look in my rear view mirror, and see black jeep speeding straight towards me out of nowhere and rammed in the rear of my car, which pushed me into the car ahead. She hit me twice,and so... im kind of out of it right now. Dont now the condition of my car, right now, just asides theres like $3,500 - $4,000 in damages until they looked at it from the rear/underneath.... so im not in the most calm mindset right now.. I took quite an impact from the rear, tho im ok under the circumstances...

next week my full tyme schedule resumes, and now therapy... im just tired of seemingly endless bad luck.. so yea... Happy Father's Day ppl.

xo,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies