JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Paris back 2 jail

What I can't understand is how this brat thinks it's unfair. I say they should have thrown her butt in with real criminals. If you brake the law then you should go to prison like everybody else.

I'm so sick of her and all of her "friends". They are a bunch of pretentious little brats who don't know what it means to actually have to work for a living. I really want to go off but my nature as a gentleman will prevent me from doing so.

Well Paris didn't have to work at all, but she did. She worked in movies, recorded albums, did clothing lines, made TV shows. She could have sat around and done nothing with her life..

I don't think that's considerd as real work.. she's mostly famous for doing nuthing. and what a minute she recorded a what?? until this spoiled brat shows more respect for herself and some common sense to me she's nuthing but a joke!!!

Asides saying that someone made all of that possible for Paris,... I could have sat on my ass too,.. but I went to IraQ, had skud missles shot down over my head. I didnt return whining for my mom & dad,.. and I was YOUNGER than she is now. There's a difference in what some of us may describe as 'work'... hell,,... who doesnt want those hookups!!! (that her daddy probably lined up for her) that aint worth a crap, because she had the advantage of her success all due to her FATHER'S MONEY!!!!!

IF SHE CAN'T hold her own like a REAL woman with her sentence, and deal with realities of life, goes to show that the hustle of HER success, was never hers to begin with. get real. POint being, she needs to just sit her ass in jail and take it like a woman...better yet, go join the fu@@in ARMY !!!

aint like she's got a year!

xo,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

IF SHE CAN'T hold her own like a REAL woman with her sentence, and deal with realities of life, goes to show that the hustle of HER success, was never hers to begin with. get real. POint being, she needs to just sit her ass in jail and take it like a woman...better yet, go join the fu@@in ARMY !!!

aint like she's got a year!

xo,

cookie

applause.gif

Well said 3cookies!!!!

I just think the whole thing is hilarious. What an idiot!? The overdramics of that article are just hilarious. I can't stand her...that picture totally balances out all the idiotic, unintellegent, and unoriginal things she's done thinking she waz a diva or an "entertainer." Nobody wants 2 go 2 jail. Suck it up and taking it like a woman. I'm with TopDawg...how can u think "it's not fair" that u could do something stupid like driving drunk and risking the lives of other people, and that a few days in jail is unfair. That whole family is just stupid. Props 2 the judge for not letting her, her family, and fools in the police department get away with her getting out early 4 no reason at all.

i think all this media coverage is good. A good example to show young people of what happens. Isnt this all to do with drink driving, she deserves everything she gets for doing something as stupid as that. If her mum feels bad imagine how the mums of those kids that have been killed by drink drivers feel.

Paris thinks shes above the law bcoz of who she is and its good to show young people that if u drink and drive u have to stay in a smelly cell no questions asked.

• Members

I actually don't care that much but I couldn't stop laughing seeing this picture, that made my day.

parishiltoncrying02cc6.jpg

lol u make may dream come true haha :)))

:lolsign: :lolsign:

Edited by didier emiliot