JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Official "I am Legend" poster

MissAshley

well I didn't make it lol. I probably could've done better in photoshop

if that tagline bothers you, you probably won't like the trailer b/c i think it says something along those lines(the teaser version I saw), and you can see Will driving the truck and he's like "my name is Robert Neville and I'm the last man alive",and the movie guy goes "or is he?" it looked pretty cool to me, but it was only 45 sec. and I haven't seen /read any of the original stuff....so I don't know how much that helps...that is a bad poster though lol.

• Admin

Are you sure thats the official poster? fans have made posters 1000 times better than that. The question surely isn't "is he the last man on earth?" they should be highlighting that he is the last man on earth.. hmm

Is that REALLY an official poster ? Are you very certain of that ?

It looks like someone cut a previous set picture of IAL, pasted it onto a background of a city with clouds,

edited the colours, put a huge text on turned down the opacity and bam.

I hope it's not official, cause it truly sucks.

that can't be an offical poster its too crap..and theres no movie studio stuff down the bottom..

Yeah, b/c it's a TEASER poster, they usualy don't have "movie studios stuff" down the bottom! ;) I think it's average at best, but are you gonna do... it's official...

Are you sure thats the official poster? fans have made posters 1000 times better than that. The question surely isn't "is he the last man on earth?" they should be highlighting that he is the last man on earth.. hmm

I'm pretty sure it is, I think in the trailer he actually says "I'm a survivor in NYC" and then it's like "but is he alone?" something like that, I'm sure I screwed up the wording in my last post....but yeah apparently the poster's real this time around.