JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Fantastic 4: Rise Of the Silver Surfer!

Whuddup yall!!!

Fantastic Four sequel is coming out in less than 2 weeks!!! :wickedwisdom: It is going to be so good!! I know the last one could have been a lot better :shakehead: , But this one is going to be great!!!!!!

Including the Silver Surfer in this movie may have been one on the smartest ideas for a sequel in a really long time!!! AND they got Morpheus/Laurence Fishburne to do the voice!!!??? :thumbsup: AND Jessica Alba is in it??!!! :wickedwisdom:

What do you guys think?? Will it be better than the first one or what?!! I'm going to say that it will be the best of the summer movies!

Anyone with me on this???

Ha...i never saw the 1st one. I heard thru' alot of people that the 1st movie waz just okay. Since i'm a fan of DC Comics and not 2 big on Marvel, i passed on it. However, i did buy the extended cut of the movie thinking the 20 minutes of footage put in2 it would make it better than what my friends said it waz. Since i love comic book/super hero movies, i figured i'd watch the 1st one so i could see the 2nd. Besides, this newly released extended version has movie cash so i can see the new one for free. 1 brand new DVD and a movie ticket for $17...not bad. It better not suck!!

I gotta say that the only comic movies i'm really waiting on is the Batman movie coming out in summer 2008...and the "talked about Wonder Woman movie, Flash movie...and the Justic League movie.

I personally don't think this is a year for movies. In the past 3 years i saw TONS of movie and i'm not really a movie-goer. But since last summer, i haven't gone 2 the movies very often...there's just nothing 4 my pesonal taste. Superman Returns, Invincible, Step Up, The Pursuite of Happyness, Shooter, Reno 911, Jackass Number 2 and Norbit are the only movies that i actually remember seeing...and i wouldn't even say most of those are that great...entertaining...but not great.

Personally I liked the first one, and I LOVED the silver surfer when I was growing up so i'm gonna watch it when it comes out

however transformers looks like the greatest film that there has ever been!!

did anyone else see the clip they played at the MTV movie awards with optimus prime speaking??

no it was during the show, when they did the parodys with films clips, right after the pursuit of happyness and dreamgirls one

I never saw the first one, i've never been a big F4 fan. Though i do hope transformers will be good, for the sake of G.I.Joe. Most likly if Transformers does good then they'll make a G.i.joe movie, though the comments made by the guy who wants to produce it and the last two script reviews i have a feeling the movie may be very bad. Though they do seem to want Mark Whalberg to play Duke.