JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

crap you love on the radio

Can't honestly say I like anything on the radio anymore. 1nce in awhile I'll hear some classics like Hypnotize (Biggie) or Summertime (JJFP), but thats pretty much it. I bought an i-pod connector for my car, so I don't have to listen to crap or drag all my cds with me anymore. I'll turn it on once in awhile though to see whats playin now and then though.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a few more..

50 CENT - HATE IT OR LOVE IT - This beat reminds me of a 90s sounding beat, real chill and i dont mind 50's spittin "my favorite rapper use to say ch-ch-check out my melody" (yeah RIGHT) ..Game however SUCKS..he kills this song.

50 CENT/EMINEM - U DONT KNOW - This was the leading single on Eminem's "Re-Up" album that released in November '06. This beat is pure fire, Ca$His sucks on here big time.

• Members

I actually really don't like 50 Cent the whole G-Unit and Eminem, cause I basicaly don't like gangsta rap for it's lyrics and negativity.

but every time i see a couple of seconds of that song, uhm... "you know but you actin like you don't know..." I catch myself singing that. eww! :shakehead:

same thing with I Waqnna Love You by Akon, the beat is so nice, I sometimes listen to the instrumental track. but I don't like Snoop Dogg.

ANd I do like Get Low, and Snap You Fingers, and Real N**** Rallcall (that one I just love for some reason). (but the lyrics are "oh my...,i wish I didn't understand that much of English".

I also remember I kinda liked P.I.M.P, cause the beat is catchy.

But I don't listen to radio, cause on russian radio there's too much real crap. So I don't get tempted that much. :1-say-yes: