JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Tatyana Ali Track

Here's a B-side i came across for the first time in years off my Boy You Knock Me Out UK Single. I thank Julie for making me did out my Miami single and finding this single. had to blow some dust off.

Baby You Knock Me Out

http://download.yousendit.com/7EC3B81A3B26A548

Not the best of her work, but a change from a lot of the stuff on Kiss The Sky. Definately got that 90s feel that a lot of us are missing these days.

There's a b-side on an import of her "Daydreamin'" single that's really good. Just 2 months ago i found an import of her "Everytime" single which has some remixes of the song i never heard. I love her music...really wanting something more from her at the moment.

I have that Daydreamin UK single with that B-side on you may well be talking about. I was gonna put that up too but couldn't find it. I'll continue the search though.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Here's a B-side i came across for the first time in years off my Boy You Knock Me Out UK Single. I thank Julie for making me did out my Miami single and finding this single. had to blow some dust off.

Yes...I think of Boy You Knock Me Out...

KevTastic said he found Boy You Knock Me Out Single...And I Said about that song...

But something strange happen...It didn't show whole my message...there isn't quote and one sentence...I don't know why....

_____

Nothin' But Love

Peace

Edited by WillardBigFan