JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Message for those who use myspace

analogue

Thanx 4 the heads up. I think it's funny tho' when people add people who aren't their friends. With mine, i just add my personal friends and artists i like. Why bother with adding anyone else...ha ha. I see these people with 1,000 some "Friends" and i'm like "What's their point?"

Thanx 4 the heads up. I think it's funny tho' when people add people who aren't their friends. With mine, i just add my personal friends and artists i like. Why bother with adding anyone else...ha ha. I see these people with 1,000 some "Friends" and i'm like "What's their point?"

actually this websites are for meetin NEW people but these hackers screw up everything

yeah it works for some people..liek me...isee this internet thing like, ok, with internet i can reach many places like this one and meet new people i couldnt meet by other ways maybe, but i got my friends here i can call em, visit em, and stuff like that

I really only use myspace to really keep in contact with my friends and for business and music networking.

But i have heard from people i know sucess stories in meeting new people off myspace and the net.