JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Trailer for I Am Legend Is Here!

Guest Guest_Mr K_*

just saw the ET first look, it looks like a good one to me, but I'm still waiting for the full trailer w/o the annoying voice-over from the reporter... for people worrying about Will's skinny look, it doesn't look bad onscreen lol. there's a scene where he's doing pull ups and the muscles are def. there, just had to add that little tidbit, haha....Willow looks great in her little role too.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO That Trailer is awesome!! :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :rockon: :signthankspin:

That may be the best trailer for a Will Smith movie I've seen.. Can't wait for this!! :wiggle:

:gettinjiggywitit: I caught the sneek peek on ET and then I watch the trailer....I like it. Can't wait 4 it :2thumbs:

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO That Trailer is awesome!! :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :rockon: :signthankspin:

That may be the best trailer for a Will Smith movie I've seen.. Can't wait for this!! :wiggle:

guess the poster doesn't do the trailer justice lol

• Admin

Description of the plot of I Am Legend below:

"Robert Neville (Will Smith) is a brilliant scientist, but even he could not contain the terrible virus that was unstoppable, incurable, and man-made. Somehow immune, Neville is now the last human survivor in what is left of New York City and maybe the world. For three years, Neville has faithfully sent out daily radio messages, desperate to find any other survivors who might be out there. But he is not alone. Mutant victims of the plague—The Infected—lurk in the shadows…watching Neville’s every move…waiting for him to make a fatal mistake. Perhaps mankind’s last, best hope, Neville is driven by only one remaining mission: to find a way to reverse the effects of the virus using his own immune blood. But he knows he is outnumbered…and quickly running out of time."

• Members

I gotta say...I loved it:D I think the fact that they didn't show the creatures/vampires tells us something. This showed the movie as more of a psychological drama/suspense/horror kinda thing...which is good cuz that's what I think it should be.

The only thing that bothers me is that they made it look like he doesn't find out about the existence of the creatures well into the movie and I hope that's not the case because that would stray abit too far from the book.

Oh, and I love the shot of him sleeping in the tub with his dog.

Cheers