JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Trailer for I Am Legend Is Here!

Guest Guest_Mr K_*

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!!! can't wait to see some of the movie it'll be a nice break between exams!!!

I will go to see Ocean's 13 next week 'coz I like the firts 2 movies. Do u know if the trailers are the same for every country??

Will Smith To Star In New Movie, I Am Legend

By Nolan Strong

Date: 6/6/2007 02:40 pm

Will Smith may be one of the most popular celebrities of the moment, but the actor/rapper will find an audience of one at the end of the year for his new film, I Am Legend.

The Francis Lawrence-directed action thriller stars Smith as Robert Neville, a brilliant scientist who becomes the last human survivor in what is left of New York City and possibly the world when he is unable to contain an unstoppable man-made incurable virus.

New footage from I Am Legend will be featured in the film's trailer, which will debut Friday (June 8) online.

The feature, which has a budget of over $100 million dollars, will be presented by Warner Bros. Pictures in association with Village Roadshow Pictures and is slated to open in theaters around the world in December.

The movie is based off of Richard Matheson's 1954 novel of the same name.

Portions of I Am Legend were shot in Brooklyn, the Bronx and Manhattan. One scene in the film on the Brooklyn Bridge cost $5 million, the most expensive shot in the history of New York city to date.

source: allhiphop.com

from the 30-45 sec. little teaser preview I saw on ET( full first look airs tmr.), it looks great, the bridge scene looks kinda like something outta ID4. And from the looks of it, Willow inherited her parents acting talents as well. Now I can't wait to see a full trailer, and I wasn't even really anticipating this one, lol.