JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Just A Verse

mfuqua23

I used to write songs like crazy too when I was in high school and didn't have a job, but now that I work 2 jobs I don't have much time to write but I don't have to write that much anymore 'cause I have more than 200 songs written already and I could say that each and every one of them are better than what's out now so watch out for me too I'm gonna be making moves too! :dj:

[quote=mfuqua23,Aug 19 2004, 08:38 PM]:werd: UP!! btw, didn't U say U wanted 2 record ya old tracks, b4 U do the 5-star. U gotta a lotta work 4 ya-self. As far as ya stuff being better than what'z out now, I believe it.

What 2 jobs do U have?[/quote]
Yeah I got a lot of work to do as far as my music is concerned, I haven't even put 100% effort into it like rappin' being my full time job yet(that's scary news for the rappers in the game now), I'm planning on going to a technical school one day to learn how to professionally record my tracks. My 2 jobs I have right now are at 2 retail stores in New Jersey that are right by each other, just a lil' money to help me get by and pay for a home college course I'm taking for computer programming, as you can see I'm a busy man! Thanks for the support! :thumb: