JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New Common Single

I literally loved 'be' and 'the people' seems to be quite good.. even tho I don't really like the repeating verse that much.. whatever.. finding forever's gonna be huge (but it ain't gonna outshine trotm whatever happens lol)

Edited by Lhunagar

:wickedwisdom: Common is one of my favorite rappers. Its awesome to see him coming out with a new album this summer.

Yeah, Common Sense can always be relied on when it comes 2 lyrics. And as long as he backs himself with good production, the album will be dope. It's good 2 hear more good music is on the way....it's an event these days.

Thinking about it...all rappers I've heard from Chicago have been dope! (well Kanye is arguable but he does have some great stuff)

The thing about Kanye is that Rhymefest does a lot of ghostwriting for Kanye.

Common's new album should be that heat. I think 3cookies was on to something when she said it had a "Low End" feel to it. I hope that is the case because "Low End Theory" was a classic album and I think Common's new joint will be a classic too.