JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

jazz gettin thrown out the house

Hero1

Well in the later episodes you could always tell iut was gonna happen cos they'd have Jazz wearing the same old shirt he wears for when he was thrown out and then just cut to and old clip of it when he did. Makes you laugh cos his high top fade was still shown.

[quote=KevTastic,Aug 18 2004, 07:07 AM]Well in the later episodes you could always tell iut was gonna happen cos they'd have Jazz wearing the same old shirt he wears for when he was thrown out and then just cut to and old clip of it when he did. Makes you laugh cos his high top fade was still shown.[/quote]
haha!!

yeah, it's like "he's wearin THE shirt again!!"

:kekeke: :kekeke:

[quote=Endure,Aug 19 2004, 05:22 PM]Anyone notice that they repeat the same throwout??? I noticed that when i ssaw jazz's fro "grow back" when he got chucked out lol.[/quote]
Yeh i mentioned that further up the thread.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote=Endure,Aug 19 2004, 11:22 PM]Anyone notice that they repeat the same throwout??? I noticed that when i ssaw jazz's fro "grow back" when he got chucked out lol.[/quote]
You can always tell when Jazz will get thrown out, cos he wears the same shirt.