JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

jazz gettin thrown out the house

Hero1

• Admin
what was the greatest set up and execution of jazz getting thrown out of the house...

one of my favorites was when will and jazz were outside..and he goes to uncle phil "uh ha you cant throw me out of the house!" and then uncle phil throws him back inside! :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

Yeah, the 1st time they threw him out...i laffed til i cryed...no lie!! Me and my friends used 2 record all kinds of stuff with out camcorder and one time we recreated Jeff getting thrown out of the house. I ran and jumped out my back door which is 4 steps up from the patio. Even with a matress over the concrete, i still messed up my arm. :roll:

[quote=DevilsJim89,Aug 18 2004, 06:21 AM]:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: omg...this is gotta be the best damn show on TV ever..im crackin up just thinkin bout it.

Jeff: At least I don't have to walk to my car
Ty: What are you talkin about
Jeff: Watch, Hey Mr. Banks, my tubby judical friend...

(Jeff gets thrown out)...

hahaha[/quote]
Thats probably my favourite one!! :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

[quote]one of my favorites was when will and jazz were outside..and he goes to uncle phil "uh ha you cant throw me out of the house!" and then uncle phil throws him back inside![/quote]

I'm with Tim.

That defenetly was one of the biggest throw "outs"

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: Edited by iceonly