JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

THE RETURN OF THE MAGNIFICENT PRICES

I'm gonna go around 2day and get the sale prices and regular prices of the album and figured others could do the same, we could post it here for the next week or 2.

Remember, Hip-Hop is commercially dead. The industry is in shambles. If u are truely a JJ+FP fan, we need 2 make our mark and get this album when it drops and spread the word. U never know how big it could get.

BORDERS

Regular Price: $14.99

BEST BUY

Regular Price: $14.99

FYE

Regular Price: $15.99

I was a little pissed yesterday. I went to three different stores looking for the album, and all of them didn't have them. I went to Best Buy, Borders, and Circut City. I did pick up Common's first 2 ablums though (Can I Barrow a Dollar?, and Ressurection).

Guest Guest_MIX PROFESSOR_*

WELL I HAVE THE FREE CLEAN COPY, I BROUGHT THE REGULAR CD AND I WILL GET THE VINYL VERSION-2 COPIES-WHEN IT COMES TO JEFF, HE GETS MY WHOLE HEARTED SUPPORT. BUY THE ALBUM/CD-IT IS SOMETHING TO HAVE IN YOUR COLLECTION!!!!

Just some of the artists that are on there. Mine reads

Featuring Method Man, Kardinal Offishall, Peedi Peedi, J Live, Pos from De La Soul, Jean Grae, Big Daddy Kane, Raheem DeVaughn & moree...

I just picked this up. Definately more than I expected it to be whick was ALOT. Im listening to it now. My favorite tracks so far are The Definition and All I Know. Surprisingly the skits were somewhat entertaining instead of just pressing the skip track button. This album is proof that DJs can definately still kick it.

• Members

yeah The definition is too hot!! , Kel Spencer did something hot with this song + JJ's scratches , wonderful beat , we'll I really love this song too. Before I received "The building" of Kel Spencer for my show I didn't know him , I asked for a drop and he said ok I'll send you that asap,3h later I received my drops, he told me that he works with JJ,Will smith... I check out his videos and I was like whoa this guy is crazy,even DJ Premier said :"Kel spencer is hip-hop" , so it's a big pleasure to have him on this wonderful album!!