JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith & NaS?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The track your talking about is called ghostwriter by Skillz (AKA Madd Skillz when it was released) It was just him talking about all of the people that he had ghost written for. Will's name was mentioned in the first verse of that song ( the only verse that has had the names uncensored in it). But if you think about it, who hasnt Skillz written for. every major artist has had at least one track written with or by skillz.Ill see if i still have a copy of that first verse and post it up. I dont think it is that big of a deal that skillz wrote a track with or for will because skills writting ablility is even better than LL's in my opinion. Plus all these commercial artists are still getting tracks written by him.

By the way the line where he mentions will is something like:
"Will calls me and says,
Skillz can you write something to this"

or sumthing like that. I bet that the skillz track is proably just done the same way in which will writes with kel and his brothers.(sharing ideas.)

anyways ive rambled on long enough

Peace.
Im out :cya:

Guest lambertj3
Daedalus Mortality i agree with u will has had a ghost writer it has been proven in interview don't mind the children on this board hating . You can still like will and post creative criticism without hating will. theses kids have yet to grow up.

[quote=lambertj3,Aug 20 2004, 12:19 PM]Daedalus Mortality i agree with u will has had a ghost writer it has been proven in interview don't mind the children on this board hating . You can still like will and post creative criticism without hating will. theses kids have yet to grow up.[/quote]
Please can you print the interview or quote what Will said when he states he has had ghostwriters. I think you'll find that you can't. Will has not had anybody write an entire song for him.

Guest lambertj3
this was from an article a long time ago , i have more important things going on in my life to be clipping articles and saving them , i dont keep those magazines i read they get boring after a while. So where is your article i bet YOU cant prove anything either.