JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

wow!!!

carlton

• Admin
the video quality is excellent..a bit shaky.. but who wouldnt be when jjfp are performin..and u can hear da brakes rapping along :kekeke: but brand new funk live!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: sooo dope..any hater who doesnt think will is hip hop..would just have 2 see that bnf performance..and they'd have no reply

[quote=Hero1,Aug 17 2004, 07:33 PM]i think wills awesome live..most rappers have people finishing off all their raps 4 em..will spits the verse live and kills it!! i love how he does brand new funk! kkk kinda ke ke kinda...[/quote]
nahh ya cant say that. eminem and proof do that and it makes it sound gr8, there just different styles of rapping live, i personaly think it makes it sound amazing sometimes.

[quote]nahh ya cant say that. eminem and proof do that and it makes it sound gr8[/quote]

i don't agree it sounds rubbish like that to me it looks like the rapper isn't capable of performing live