JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Instumental

Jeff does instumentals only like he used to do on the JJ+FP cds right? Where can I find like a instrumental of The Magnificent or The Return of The Magnificent or just some instumentals in general? I got a hater that I need to prove wrong on his ideas of the Magnificent.

There is actually a vinyl instrumental version of The Magnificent. I waz gonna burn all the instrumentals to CD but for some reason, "Mystery Man" skips on my LP. I waz gonna get a new copy when i see it at a cheap price...even tho' that's probably the weakest beat on the album.

There is an instrumental of "Jeff N Fess" on the CD promo of the EP.

Actually, i have an external CD burner. It has nothing 2 do with a computer. It allows me 2 play the vinyl and put it on CD...and the sound is excellent. However, since i can only manually record it, it's very hard 2 hear when the traks start and stop if it fades in and out 2 the trax. But in the end, putting classic 80's Hip-Hop and vinyl only releases on2 CD at this level of sound quality is totally worth the work.