JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Happy Birthday Big Willie!

Jazzy Julie

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys, although turning 18 isnt a big deal for me because I dont drink, I still have a great day with my family, ended early because everyone has work and school 2moro. I'm gonna go a chill now with a nice cold pint of Water! :lolsign:

Cheers y'all!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys, although turning 18 isnt a big deal for me because I dont drink

Hey drinkin aint the only thing you can do when you're 18, new world opens, you'll see man, from this point ya life will change dramtically, at least that happened to me, so dont say it aint big deal :)

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys, although turning 18 isnt a big deal for me because I dont drink

Hey drinkin aint the only thing you can do when you're 18, new world opens, you'll see man, from this point ya life will change dramtically, at least that happened to me, so dont say it aint big deal :)

Oh I know that my man, I meant in the sense of a party, people use tuning 18 as an excuse to go out and get hammered, so for that aspect of turning 18, it wasnt a big deal.

Thanks again guys, and @ cookies, dont worry, it on the mend. :thumbsup: :lolsign:

yeah u can buy drink for the kids hanging round outside the shop, then they will love you, lol im kidding. Yeah u can do loads when your 18.