JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

lorettaville

Hero1

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as much as i hate to stick up for the Lorettas but a lot of them are about 13 /14 and should not have seen the pics posted. It must have taken over 24 hours to get it sorted, that really shouldnt have happened, and to top it off they banned some Lorettas for sticking up for Will. i dunno what they said but at least the Lorettas tried to do something unlike the mods.

edit: idiots, they forgot to ban some1 who has started posting gross pics again.

I guess if you go over AJ... i might tag along with you if we stop by Starbucks first and get a coupla Strawberry Frappuccinos with whip... just to totally enjoy the laff. lol

xo,

cookie

• 3 months later...

Well not everyone is as intelligent as you, and maybe most people who come to that site don't know too much about Will, but people on this board should stop criticizing ws.com because there are good people on there, and when there are problems they should help instead of saying "ws.com sucks". That's all I've got to say.

Edited by Ale

Well not everyone is as intelligent as you, and maybe most people who come to that site don't know too much about Will, but people on this board should stop critizicing ws.com because there are good people on there, and when there are problems they should help and stop saying "ws.com sucks". That's all I've got to say.

I understand what u are saying. But when many of us used 2 visit the board and share relevant info, we got out numbered and overlooked by idiotic fools that posted off-topic crap and never even prooved that they respect Will Smith. That place is a joke. I stop by every once in awhile but there's never anything good or any intellegent info. The few that are real fans need 2 come over here becuz they can't be that intellegent if they are content with the topics over there.

I understand what u are saying. But when many of us used 2 visit the board and share relevant info, we got out numbered and overlooked by idiotic fools that posted off-topic crap and never even prooved that they respect Will Smith. That place is a joke. I stop by every once in awhile but there's never anything good or any intellegent info. The few that are real fans need 2 come over here becuz they can't be that intellegent if they are content with the topics over there.

There are interesting topics on there: there is info about Will everydays, there are rap battles, there are good members trying to improve the site... I know there should be moderators to delete spam and all that, but in spite of this we like the site, cos we have good times on there. I'm a bit fed up of seeing comments made by sum people like "ws.com is not a good site, jjfp.com is better", while those people still visit ws.com. How can a person be so hypocrite? If you don't like ws.com, don't go back again, but I don't want to see people saying ws.com is not a cool place because it is for some of us, including me.

Thats the way a person should stand up for what he believes in. We do the same when somebody attacks our forum, and some of the people here belong to the both of them. Congrats Ale, dont worry, im not gonna criticize, just try not to get angry bout the things posted in here, those are mere opinions, there are good ones, there are bad ones, there are right and wrong, its called freedom of speech.

I get mad sometimes when I read some of the opinions in here about certain rappers, saying theyr music is junk and how they destroy hip hop, or stuff like that, when most of the people out there are buying the albums, enjoying the beats and liking the music. Then i understood that that is their opinions and i try to point out the positive things in the topics, with some diferences sometimes.

WS.COM is not a bad site. Its actually the official one. Instead of being hating (a very common thing these days around here, people please........) lets suggest somethings to make this better, lets maybe post something good in there, lets encorage plp over there to do the same qand if not, lets focus on our forum which has a lot to offer but its not giving all it has lately.

People lets enjoy our lifes and let other people enjoy theirs!

• Admin

haha interesting post Visqo :kool: Ale that's great you enjoy willsmith.com it is Will's official site.. As a fan for many years and being 27 posts like "Will Smith is soo hottt" just doesn't quite do it for me. Of course many of Will's fans are young teenage girls..and many in that generation like to express themselves with text talk. I know you are holding it down over there so keep enjoying yourself.. People like AJ & Cookies used to moderate the official Will Smith board..and many of our members here are from that old board back in the day. Therefore they think that forum could be so much better but I don't think they are hating.