JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Album on iTunes!

Well, i don't use iTunes, so i'm not sure what's up there. But the EP waz released awhile ago. U sure u didn't get the trax off the EP (some of them also appearing on TROTM LP). At least 3 of us on the board already have the album.

• Members

No, I have the complete album. I noticed that only 2 tracks from the EP don't appear on the album (which most likely everyone knows). It wasn't the EP. I was gonna get the EP but when I did a search on it, I saw the album and bought it. I would take a picture of the downloads on my iTunes library.

• Members

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a292/esa...7587/screen.jpg

^ Screenshot of the "Purchase" section on iTunes with the album.

Anyway, I admit that this is the first DJ Jazzy Jeff album I ever bought and I have yet to hear the album completely. But id enjoy several songs like the remake "Brand New Funk" and "The Garden" (nice beats to that song). I do find it funny on some of the skits. The one where Jazzy goes to a local McDonalds was funny.

back on the topic of purchasing the album at I Tunes Music store...

I catch the "Steve Harvey Show" most mornings, and during one of the commercial spots, none other than Jazzy Jeff himself,... was doing a promo of the new album just for I Tunes Music Store. So, this is an obvious smart az move on his behalf. hahaha... I bet Jeff said,... "If you can't beat em... (freeloading`~ downloaders) ... join em & make that money!" LOL

so.. the I Tunes move is all legit... :3-laugh3: :thumbsup:

xo,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

• Admin

back on the topic of purchasing the album at I Tunes Music store...

I catch the "Steve Harvey Show" most mornings, and during one of the commercial spots, none other than Jazzy Jeff himself,... was doing a promo of the new album just for I Tunes Music Store. So, this is an obvious smart az move on his behalf. hahaha... I bet Jeff said,... "If you can't beat em... (freeloading`~ downloaders) ... join em & make that money!" LOL

so.. the I Tunes move is all legit... :3-laugh3: :thumbsup:

xo,

cookie

Awesome! sounds like a great move! :thumbsup: