JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

blog blasts jjfp reunion story!

Hero1

its easier to find disinformation than real information on the internet.

btw, doesnt news magazines (or was it just a random webpage that started it all?) have some sort of fact-checker who is supposed to contact the proper representants before things like this goes to the print? I'm not familiar with the source of this rumour but if its just some website i understand how this happend..

see it from the bright side Tim, you are now more credible than the london daily mail hehe

Edited by Viktor

LOL thats crazy Tim... ironically Ready called me this afternoon, and said that he wanted 2 be the first to let me know that he saw on Philly TV,... that Will and Jeff are doing an album? I told him that I knew there had always been talks about it,...and b4 we hung up,... he mentioned that he'd love to be a part of it...

I wander,.... if this is somehow related to what RRC was talkin bout????

Celebrity Tim!!!!!! lol

xo,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

It's time they bury the hatchet and do something 2gether as a trio again. It would only be right. Whether he's on 2 or 3 tracks or actually touring with them. It's just time 2 end the drama. It's become a stain on JJ+FP's history.

That would be cool I think too, AJ.... I almost felt sorry when I was listening 2 him, he was saying how Muzik is his life,... but I can tell he just don't have the resources to make anything positive happen. It was real sad.. I just wander if he regrets that 'past' situation...

xo,

cookie