JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Shoutouts to Jeff

LOL yea Kev, I did the same thing when I took the pic 2 Philly. haha..

HEY JEFF!!!!.... Thanks for always keeping it real, and we're very proud to see you doing your thing all over the world!!! You know we're always down 4 tha "JJ+FP cause" ... we gotcha back. I'm so very honoured that you and Darnell made a simple gurl like me feel like family when I was at WORST point in my life, when I hung out with you guys last year in LA. (specially D 4 uplifting me from a state of sadness, & walkin my tipsy rump 2 my car. LOL Too bad I cut out early on u guys, and didnt hang out afterwards,... but u prolly left b4 me,...cuz I got lost in the dang parking LOT driving home !!! lol just kiddin) LOL

...on tha serious tip... Whateva u do, stay positive, keep making alla your fans happy,... and oh yea... make me specially happy and tell D to throw them ugly az pics away!! :3-laugh3: :bufordpusser: LOL

JJFP Butterskotch Nipples RULE !! :thumbsup:

(its a drink pplZ!) lol

love ya always bruh,

Cookie

From ATL to BurbanK!!!

Edited by 3cookies

And finally, Jeff I'd like to say i'm sure your gonna put an awesome show on tonight.

Keep up the good work, and the hard touring schedules, cos we appreciate it soo much.

Can't wait for the album, the tracks i've heard are incredible.

Seeya next time your back in the UK

Kev

Ok this has been printed, so sorry if you didn't get to write your message.

Copied all the messages and made them look snazzy on word, came to 5 pages long. That'll keep him busy. Lol

So yeh i'm off then, i'll let you all know how it was tommorow afternoon when im back.