JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Shoutouts to Jeff

I think i remember Nat doing this once.

As some of you know im going to see Jeff at a show on Friday so thought if anyone wanted to give him a shout they could write it down in this topic and i'll print the whole thing out and give it to him when i see him. Im sure he'll appreciate the JJFP fams thoughts and well wishes :thumbsup:

Kev

Yo Jeff, I basicly just wanna say thank you for what you'r music meant to me through my life, wether it was with or without Will rockin' the mic. Ya'll been a support for me, through the good and bad times and I appreciate that. I'm just 17, and I live in the netherlands, and I hope to get a chance to meat you soon too. Keep it real man, we'll allways be there to support you.

Edited by Turntable

Thank you Jeff, for all the music you gave us through the years from JJFP to your solo albums i'm really looking forward to TROTM i hope i get to see you on tour here in the states.. you and will have been a great positive influence for me keep rockin jeff.

Antione, H

Edited by ant1

Hey Jeff, thanks for all the hard work you've been doin this years, your music inspires mine, can't wait for "The Return..." cheers from Perú my man, peace! - L-Emcee :wickedwisdom:

Yo Jazzy Jeff,

I am definitely hyped up for The Return of the Magnificent. I know its going to be a classic album. "All I Know" is such a dope song. It is crazy hearing on of my favorite emcees collaborate with my favorite DJ. Like others have already said, I would also like to thank you for being such a huge influence on me. You helped me get into hip hop for the first time when I was younger through listening to your music, and I have loved hip hop ever since. You even inspired to start djing and making beats. I can't wait to see you spin live, because I know that no other DJ can rock a party like you. Also I hope to see a JJFP album sometime soon in the future.

Keep doing your thing Jeff.

J Bart

Ok, this is now my part...

"How you doin' Jeff?

I'm really looking forward to TROTM and can't wait to hear all the tracks you did with all those dope emcees. Even more i would look forward to a new JJFP album or at least a world tour with Will on the mic (no offense to Skillz, he's still the man ;-) ). It would be really great if you and Will could clear up your schedules just for a world tour... so when's the next time you're coming to Stuttgart/Germany? You get mad respect from the hiphop heads right here! There's always gonna be support for you, "so just keep it going and going, it ain't funny,..." i guess you know the rest of that song. :-)

best regards, Tim's boy from Germany..."

Edited by DefCEM

Wassup Jazzy,

I’ll keep it simple. I just want to say thank you to you and Will for the positive influence and inspiration you have given me over the years, and I look forward to what the future brings. One Luv!

JJFP Forever, and keep bringing the Magnificence!

Peace, J from the UK!

:hail: Hey Jazzy Jeff!!

First off I really love your music! I'm abig fan of the ol skool like O Jays and P.Funk I like how you put some of that flare into your music. I thank you and Will for years of great music. Hopefully y'all can work something out and cut another album. Y'all really been there for me as some have stated. If I was sad I always had y'alls music to lift me up! Love the Magnificent album! That's why I can't wait for TRoM!!! Uhh what is there to say that hasn't been said already. Thank you!! Your work has not gone unnotice and we really do appreciate your work!!! Much Love 2 you!!! JJFP4ever!!! :rockon:

-Angel, Tx

:angelamor:

Hey Jeff,

I just wanted 2 give u props on the new album. When i 1st heard it, it took me back 2 a time when Hip-Hop waz good and creativity was in demand by the fans. I know i speak for all fans when i say we wish lots of success with the new album. I can't wait 2 catch u on tour and see what other things u got up your sleeve.

Peace + Luv,

Adam "AJ" Blackstock

Thanx 4 the new album! I'm sure I'm going to love it! Keep up the good work! Nothing but love and respect!

Oh...can you please get Will in the studio again? The fans (and Hip Hop) need a new JJFP album!

Greetings from Belgium

Martijn

What up Jeff? You will eternally go down as one of my favorite artists, I listen to all kinds of hip hop but sooner or later your work with Will or the magnificent album ends up in the boombox. Like a thousand other hardcore JJFP fans, I know it's hard, but I would give anything to see Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince reunion album...Keep doing your thing man, Hip Hop needs you.

Much Love,

Ashwin

Hey Jeff, I'm looking forward to the new album, from the snippets i've heard it sounds great. Just keep doing what your doing and i hope to see you touring again soon. And in case you missed what everyone else said a new JJFP album would be great :) Thanx for the music.

Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince Forever!

Julie, UK

Hey Jeff,

I just wanna say that this new album is gonna be nothing less than magnificent. I heard a few of the tracks now and I can't stop playing "My Souls Not 4 Sale". That track is so smooth. I'm from Jersey so I hope sometime this year you could perform in Jersey, if not in Philly or NYC. I love DJ Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince and "Code Red" is the dopest album ive ever heard.

Hopefully I'll be able to meet you one day. Thanks for all the great music over the past 20 years.

- Jim M

New Jersey

Hey Jeff,

I just wanted to say thanks for continuing to inject soul into hip hop. Every track I get my hands on from the new album just feels more and more like a feel-good album, something that I miss. There's a place for serious talk, but times you just need fun and the music behind the lyrics is one-of-a-kind when you're on the track.

So now that you've "Returned" you should be here to stay and get albums out as often as possible :-) I'm just kidding; good luck with the sales but I know in the end you make good music for good music's sake, and as long as that idea lives, hip hop will too.

Best Wishes,

Bob N.

Hey Jeff

Once again thank you for giving us REAL music to listen to. There's not a lot of that around these days and The Return of The Magnificent will further solidify you as one of the greatest to ever do it.

Hope that you come to the UK again real soon. Last time I saw you I had people telling me it was the best night they'd ever had!

Stay true and keep doing what your doing.

Ewan David Alman

London, UK