JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith live in concert DVD

When Will performs live he needs to trust that he has real fans in the audience and not just the people who only know 'Gettin jiggy wit it'

His recent setlists have been

Switch

Getting jiggy wit it

Miami

Switch again

Men in black

Switch again

Party starter

Switch again

Summertime

Just a (lame) joke there of how much he milked Switched lol

Edited by analogue

Did anybody else notice that on Party Starter(I think) a woman had her sleeve on fire reaching out to Will?

i spent ages trying to figure out what that was, its the background somehow reflecting off her, the background has a weird orange colour if i remmember right,i wish she was on fire tho the annoying woman.

Did anybody else notice that on Party Starter(I think) a woman had her sleeve on fire reaching out to Will?

i spent ages trying to figure out what that was, its the background somehow reflecting off her, the background has a weird orange colour if i remmember right,i wish she was on fire tho the annoying woman.

yeah, the first time I saw that, I was thinking "why is everyone so calm?" but then I figured it was the reflection, that fire effect was there for a lot of the concert.

• 1 year later...