JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Our TROTM Reviews!

Hero1

I think tecnicly he did a good job redoing this classik. I think he's a decent rapper, his flow, lyrics arent bad. But, I personaly dont like them. I cant say it's bad, but I can say that's it is not my taste at all, even tho it's not bad when I look at it objective. You dig?lol

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff used a few of the lost & found remix beats on this album.. the remix to here he comes he used for jeff n fess

Man that kinda sucks...because I keep wondering what Will would sound like over Jeff's recent work and what if "Here he Comes" had a better beat and no corny chorus...Someone has to get us those remixes! :smart:

Jeff used a few of the lost & found remix beats on this album.. the remix to here he comes he used for jeff n fess

Man that kinda sucks...because I keep wondering what Will would sound like over Jeff's recent work and what if "Here he Comes" had a better beat and no corny chorus...Someone has to get us those remixes! :smart:

uff.. wait a sec.. even the original here he comes beat was done by jeff!

I'm aware of that,I just don't think it was one of his better beats!

• Admin

I'm aware of that,I just don't think it was one of his better beats!

the actual original original here he comes beat was so much better than the 1 u heard on lost and found.. i think "the freshmen" got to that 1.. originally it was just the spiderman sample loop with a really strong drum beat.. sounded great :1-say-yes:

I wish those lost and found remixes were released because they are fantastic but I don't know what my moral obligations are here.. I dont know if Jeff would want them being leaked..

What's up, y'all?!? The album came out 2day...where's the reviews? Don't tell me people are sleepin'!?!?!

Maybe its been hard to get hold of so far. I know us UK and Aussie folk have to wait another week for an official copy.