JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Sucks joining a forum like this so late.

EriCKY

Yeh good to hear more proper fans are still finding this place. Stick around and enjoy. Share some of your stories and we'll all do the same.

i did/sometimes rarely still do feel similar...but like everyone is up to helping you out with stuff (from getting used to the forum set up, to hearing the tracks you only heard of before lol)

now that I think of it, when I say "sometimes rarely still do," it's more to the frustration that not even Virgin Records in NYC has Rock The House :shakehead:

and although I heard most of the songs from it that you can't get on the greatest hits or whatnot are forgettable (supposedly Guys aint nothin but trouble?), I still would want to complete my selection without risking Ebay.

now that I think of it, when I say "sometimes rarely still do," it's more to the frustration that not even Virgin Records in NYC has Rock The House :shakehead:

that is true, but I think its actually not being printed. I have seen He's the DJ a lot lately, especially at Virgin Records at Union Square, as well as copied of homebase at times, however I've never seen And in this corner or Code red, unless I special order them.

yes, I know this is off topic, but yes...welcome to the forum once again, ha ha.

Edited by sonic1988