JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Life updates

KevTastic

i used to get panic attacks, they go when u get your head around them. When i had them my heart felt weak and i got palpitations and all i could think of is, im going to die or something, eventually i knew when the attack was coming and could calm myself down before it started by telling myself its just a panic attack. i read a book that cured my mum and brother too, i'll try and find out the name of it if u want, its a brillient book.

It's like this.. I'm dealing with a fear of losing what's the most important to me, to somebody who's "better" than me. This is a constant fear, and no mather what that important person tell's me to calm down.. It doesnt help long. Caus there is allways something that happen's, which mostly isnt really bad, but in my head it is. So that pust oil on my fear fire. Than I start feeling very, very bad, afraid.. For a few day's mostly, and than I start havin panic and cry attack's with heavy stomache cramp's and heavy heartbeats and stuff. That goes on untill I get calmed down, but it allways get's back pretty soon when something new happens or get's said. The doc told me that it comes out of a depression, and now I'm waiting on the apoitment with the psychologist. I wanna get it fixed. Not really for myself, but for Maike at the most.

Thank's for ya'll caring. It's appreciated.

best year of my life so far! let's recap:

-senior in high school, time is FLYING by i cant believe im almost graduating

-passin all my classes (one of them is barely tho)

-going to college next year at san jose st, im pretty excited

-working a lot (30 hours a week)

-playing basketball in my free time

- crashed my car, but about to get a newer better one

- golden state warriors are about to get a playoff spot! yeee!

-partying it up and chillin with my friends every chance i get, livin life to the fullest

- starting to stress out about graduation/prom just want to get to summer already but dont want to leave all my friends behind in high school

- mary jane is still a close friend of mine

man life is hectic and has its ups and downs but mostly ups right now. :thumbsup: