Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the 90s

sonic1988

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darkwing Duck!

that was my show! still got a darkwing duck action figure and limited edition 4 part comic series

Cool

I was disapointed that they never made an action figure of Negeduck cause i loved Negaduck. So when i was younger i spent ages and ages trying to find a negaduck figure but with no luck i couldn't find one so i just bought another Darkwing duck figure and painted it yellow, it didn't work out to well though lol

Edited by analogue

Staying up late at night watching Russell Simmons Presents Def Comedy Jam with host Martin Lawrence

I had a huge collection of pogs and slammers

I loved watching Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life and Mr.Bean.

I was addicted to Mario Bros 3 and Sonic.

Edited by Angel Amor

Darkwing Duck!

THAT WAS MY JOINT!

You hear about all these little kids trying to jumping around ridiculous distances influenced by Superman, Spiderman...but when I was seven I caused a significant amount of damage to my furniture, due to repeated jumping on it reciting Darkwing Duck catch phrases...my mom nicknamed me darkwing duck back then, and she still calls me that!

Nicktoons did rule. Doug was always my fave though. But Rugrats, Ren & Stimpy and Aahhh! Real Monsters were up there.

SUPER MARIO BROS. SUPER SHOW. Now that was something worth getting up for in the morning.