JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

In just 3 years time this decade will be over with

analogue

Isnt it amazing that in just three years time this decade that we're in will done and dusted. It only seemed like the other day everyone was celebrating the new millenium and now we have a whole new decade coming in just a matter of years. It's crazy and as far as music goes i seriously hope that the next decade will be better than this one cause to me most (mainstream) music of this decade have been pretty awful to say the least but in anyways i think it's just amazing how fast time flys

Are you kidding? The 90's ruled! I'm the ultimite 90's kid

Here's why the 90's was cool

: It was actually worth getting up early on a saturday to watch TV

: MTV actually played music videos back then

: During that decade we got the albums Homebase, Code Red, Big Willie Style and Willenium

: Will made some of his best movies like Enemy of the state and Men in black

: The Fresh Prince of Bel Air

: Everyone just seemed more happier back then

: Other great films such as Jurassic Park

: Video games kicked ass

: And any other random thing i missed

I miss the 90's!

Edited by analogue

the 90s was generally great. But it was the decade i had most of my childhood in. this decade has been all my young adulthood whihc is often more of a challenge. Next decade will be me settling down more no doubt.

a decade is 10 years and 3 years comprises a full third and change of those ten years.....

i mean its like if i got a 70 on a test out of 100....it's not that close

I don't know, I just think it's a matter of realizing that its really over a thousand days until the new decade...that's a long time relatively speaking...

i don't mean to be cynical or anything..

Its so weird how this decade is dwindling down. I remember in like '99 or '00 sittin in class thinkin what id be doin in like 2003 or 2004. Now like to think 2010 and beyond, its crazy. This year especially is flying by, time just keeps on passing me by.

90s = PURE BLISS. I was a lil kid growin up, no worries no stress. Just living a great childhood.