JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Didn't like at first but ended up loving

I didn't think Summertime was mad astounding when I first heard it...although I didn't dislike it. I thought the beat to Code Red was annoying but now it's one of my favourite tracks in the album! I don't really like Ring my Bell so much but "The Things You Do" took a while to grow on me...And I used to hate Men in Black but now I love it as much as I try to hate it...

I hate Then She Bit me, I'm not such a big of I Think I Can Beat Mike Tyson or Nightmare On my Street, those type of Beats are to kiddy for me. I love the storrytelling aspect tho.

Summertime is the track that I really love now, that I didnt like at first. Now beat that.

• Admin

IF YOU CAN'T DANCE - thought it was ehhh when I first heard it but it's comical to me now. It reminds me of a younger FP.

I'm surprised that there were a lot of votes for Brand New Funk. That song is a classic hip-hop track!!!

See I heard that much later..so it was very old school sounding..and I was used to the newer albums.. I got homebase first.

• Members

IF YOU CAN'T DANCE - thought it was ehhh when I first heard it but it's comical to me now. It reminds me of a younger FP.

I'm surprised that there were a lot of votes for Brand New Funk. That song is a classic hip-hop track!!!

See I heard that much later..so it was very old school sounding..and I was used to the newer albums.. I got homebase first.

I got And in this Corner first and I didnt like the He's the Dj album album at first. I also didnt like part of homebase at first also.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...