JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Didn't like at first but ended up loving

I got many songs with that story..since i ddint get wat they were sayin completely, once my english improved i passed to like all the songs

I got some tracks that have grown on me, others I didnt like and still dont like. hahah..

"I Wanna Rock"(CODE RED VERSION) - yup! Can you believe it? (This was in 02) Well before I got the remixes and radio edits of this song, I couldnt stand the repetitive scratches over and over. It was too long but I absolutely love it now! I love the first verse! Jeff's scratches are flawless and FP just being himself on the mic.

"Ring My Bell"(HOMEBASE VERSION) - Now I loved "Ring My Bell" the video version because it was a faster more upbeat track. However, again as I got older and dealt more seriously with girls, FP's lyrics are incredible because some lines arent on the video version.

"Then She Bit Me" - Didnt like then, still dont like now lol

"Nightmare on My Street" - Its okay for like a halloween song but I dont listen to it much.

i didnt really like "wave em off", i thought it was pretty weak compared to the rest of lost and found, then one day i was really annoyed and the song came on and i could relate to it, now i like it, still the weakest off L and F, but a good song. I never really liked "uuhhh" at first either, but i think thats a great track.

i didnt really like "wave em off", i thought it was pretty weak compared to the rest of lost and found, then one day i was really annoyed and the song came on and i could relate to it, now i like it, still the weakest off L and F, but a good song. I never really liked "uuhhh" at first either, but i think thats a great track.

I agree. The beat is very average and kinda weak. Man, if Jeff produced that track, I bet itd be a "From Da South" type of track.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

at first i didnt like summertime at all (and it is supposed to be their best song), but now its one of my favourites:)

When i got BIG WILLIE STYLE... i wasn't feeling CANDY that much cause i heard that beat so many times before it's grown on me alot along with chasing forever.. that album had to much track masters on it not enough Jeff!!!