JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I LOVE WILLENIUM

Ok, we all have our throwback moments of putting this on (I for one havent listened to it straight through for over a year)

Can't help but love it though, such an awesome album. So much different stuff on it.

BWS was and is a great album, i love it too cos it is very different to Willenium. Thats one thing about Will's solo stuff each album is very different.

Willenium is a great album because it's so consistent with great songs. It's almost a tossup for me between Willenium and L&F because, in my opinion, L&F comes off stronger in many aspects but is not as consistent as Willenium (some things, like Could U Love Me, didn't flow just right with the album).

Regardless, Willenium is forever dope.

God Blessa!

With the exception of Will 2K, Da Butta, and Freakin' It, Willennium has the best and most solid production Hip-Hop has seen in years. The fact that JJ+FP worked on it effortlessly in Philly is what created this masterpeice. The DJ Jazzy Jeff + A Touch of Jazz envolement made Willennium FP's most "at home" album since the official JJ+FP dayz. The videos were great and the music totally balanced out the more radio-ready vibe of BWS. Potnas, No More, So Fresh, The Rain, I'm Comin,' Afro Angel, Pump Me Up, Who Am I, Uuhhh,...who can front on that. Not 2 mention the input from MC Lyte, Slick Rick, Biz Markie, Tatyana Ali, Tra-Knox, + Jada.

I think Lost + Found and Big Willie Style are tied for a kinda-close second. But Willennium has always been number one for me. I like it even better than And In This Corner... ...possibly even Rock The House.

But Willennium has always been number one for me. I like it even better than And In This Corner... ...possibly even Rock The House.

whoa man, settle down over there.........

Ain't nuttin' 2 settle down about. He's The DJ, I'm The Rapper, Homebase, Code Red, and Willennium have always been my favorite albums as well as what i view as their best.

AJ, sonic is just playing around. You said Willenium has always been number one for me (like someone would say about their girlfriend).

Anyways, Willenium is definitely a great album and my favorite solo Will Smith album. It was one of the reasons why got into hip hop and love it. There are so many classic songs on Willenium.