JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

BNF 2K7

If its heard by the masses and the right people this could be a surprise hit.

BBE aren't a big company but thats where the net and downlaods are a good thing.

We are living in this 80s throwback world at the mo so with abit of a push this really could be a proper florr filler.

What do you think?

Kev

Peedy is a Roc aint he.. Get a lil promo from they'r side, do a remix with Jay-z, let Hype do the video and we are set :rofl:

hehe, nice plan, originality on point :4-only1ha:

• Admin

Screw a Jay-Z remix, I'm serious, this really could be a hit with abit of radio play.

I'll make a freakin' video if needed :P

I was thinkin of making a video for youtube..for all i know with CL

Screw a Jay-Z remix, I'm serious, this really could be a hit with abit of radio play.

I'll make a freakin' video if needed :P

I was thinkin of making a video for youtube..for all i know with CL

I'd pick BNF for that

ha, Tim i was thinking about doing one for Jeff 'n' Fess a while back aswell. Can't hurt.

Although im trying to think of an original idea to film and put together rather than using old footage.

• Admin

ha, Tim i was thinking about doing one for Jeff 'n' Fess a while back aswell. Can't hurt.

Although im trying to think of an original idea to film and put together rather than using old footage.

yeah thats what I was trying to think of.. maybe I could do a flash video

I gotta be real. I haven't checked the track. I've had the chance and passed it up. Everyone is either saying it's average or it's crap. Peedie has no credibility really and his name doesn't attract me 2 the track. And if Jay-Z showed up on a Jazzy Jeff track, i'd believe it waz the day Hip-Hop died.

The truth is, any joint by Jazzy could be a hit. It's all a matter of if that's what Jeff and/or BBE want 2 accomplish. Then considering what would be done with promotion, the video, radio airplay, etc.

Well i was one of the few that avoided hearing any track off Lost & Found til i had the CD in my hand, but with Jeff it seems different, as if he wants you to hear the tracks.

This is a good track AJ, but i can understand peoples opinions of it. Its is no JJFP, but we knew it would never be anyway. I think Peedi Crack has quite an original style and thats better than having someone average and un-original on this version. Jeffs remastered productions and Scratching on this JJFP classic makes it worthwhile whatever people thinkof an MC's rapping.