JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WILL SMITH'S NEW TOILET

WILL SMITH'S NEW TOILET

I think this is a classic case of T.M.I., but I heard that Will Smith's got a new toilet that's been imported from Japan. This this requires no toilet paper. In fact, its hands-free. You sit down and some water sprays the booty and then dries it. No fuss, no muss.

source: allhiphop.com

How silly is this? :3-laugh3:

lol no he used to talk about those amazing toilets that they have in Japan, but hes only just recently bought one for his house. And i suppose its just like a bidet, but u dont have to physically move your ass from the toilet to the bidet. Oh and it warms the seat too, and omg im worried about how much i know about Wills toilet.

LOL!!!!!! I remember someone posting about this a few years back... so it must be an upgrade from the "Golden Throne" he was suppose to have gotten b4,... (if he even got it)... I think it had muzik or some sort. (Rocky theme ?) LOL...j/k

... thats cool and all, but what if the toilet missed spraying a blotch or two from his behind.... haha... and then it dries on there... WWWD (What would Will Do) then? LOL

im sorry, but pass me the Charmin baby !!!!.... :3-laugh3:

xoxo,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

I wanna sit in one of those toilets, just to check em out! would u imagine it talking to u and washing ur tushy?

yeah and thats definately sumthin that will leave scars on my mind :S

• 3 weeks later...

Toilet: Cmon man, try harder, I know u can do it, cmon, yeah, thats it, thats what im talking about!. Now clean me!...

Lol, that would be a little too much.